The COVID-19 virus is increasing in its global reach, and as it does, Plastic Design, Inc. is proactively implementing measures to protect our employees and continue to provide uninterrupted service to our customers.
We are following the guidelines from the CDC, we have taken the following preventative measures at our facility:
- We have an abundance of hand sanitizing stations, disinfecting sprays, and sanitizing wipes throughout the building.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting restrooms, workstations, and other high-volume touchpoints.
- We are reminding team members through multiple channels about frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- We have established protocols in place for visitors entering the building and we are limiting non-essential visits.
- We are recommending that our team members stay home if they feel ill.
We remain open for business and will continue to respond with safety as our top priority. Customers can expect no change in service, as we are not experiencing any negative impact locally or within our supply chain at this time. Should this change due to circumstances out of our control, we promise to always keep you informed and updated.
Our thoughts are with everyone affected directly by the Coronavirus, as well as those who have friends and family affected. As we continue to navigate this situation together, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions that you may have.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
- Phone: (978)-251-4830
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org